Veja também:

12 de outubro de 2011

Inspira-me


"So many lies and so many confusions
My mind is trying to find some solutions
My day is gray and i feel alone
When i am like this i need you more


You give me a chance
To try to run again
You give me a chance


I will always need you close
Your words are full of affection
You give me comfort and peace
And I try to go on ahead again


Eternal friend... eternal friend... you are here...
I am running trough the gardens of your home
I am feeling the wind taking me



I think an angel or a sweet miracle
Something there from the heaven
Crossed the time called today
And everything changed again"



Banda: Staurus
Fotos: Ubatuba - SP no nascer do sol, clicado por Del Rio

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

me presenteie com um sorriso, comente!